Habit is a senior team of strategists, creatives, web developers, software engineers, marketing specialists, and wayfinding experts. We take good ideas and turn them into great ideas through our work developing brands, websites, and marketing strategies for clients big and small. Culture is important here at Habit. We’re looking for someone walks the talk. Is that you?
We need a Digital Marketing Manager.
Your job is to identify marketing opportunities, develop marketing strategies and implement initiatives and campaigns.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Developing and executing comprehensive marketing and digital marketing strategies
- Setting up, managing, and optimizing online campaigns on all platforms (Google Ads, programmatic, and social media)
- Posting and managing social media properties on behalf of our clients
- Conducting third-party research, keyword research, and competitive analysis
- Conducting keyword research for Google Ads SEM and SEO
- Planning, recommending and managing media buys based on client’s goals
- Media purchase coordinating with all types of media including traditional, broadcast, and programmatic media
- Setting up Google Analytics including event, goal and e-commerce set up
- Analyzing data in Google Analytics and on digital and traditional campaigns to make recommendations for improvements
- Conducting ongoing marketing analysis, performance optimization, and reporting
- Tracking, measuring, and reporting on online marketing results for a variety of clients on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Identifying, communicating, and implementing strategic changes to online campaigns
- Coordinating with vendors on quotes, production, and quality control
- Setting up email marketing campaigns, including automation and lead generation campaigns
- Pitching marketing strategies in both formal and informal settings
- Occasionally updating content on WordPress and Squarespace websites
You have some great personal qualities, like…
- The know-how to manage multiple projects at the same time
- The perfect combination of high-level thinker and detail-oriented do-er
- A knack for problem solving and organization
- The ability to understand complex problems quickly and explain them to others simply
- Effective time management skills
- The ability to work closely with clients and vendors in a way that leaves everyone happy with the outcome
- The confidence to work directly with customers, with the team or 1 x 1, in both informal and presentation settings
- Eagerness to learn new tools and techniques that’ll get the best results
- The flexibility to positively respond to our clients’ and our team’s changing needs
- The ability to interpret and communicate clients’ needs and goals to our team members
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to both fly solo and work collaboratively as part of a team
Your resume includes…
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- A degree from a post-secondary marketing or communications program (education + experience equivalencies will be considered)
- Experience with inbound marketing, market research, and email marketing
- Certifications in Google Ads and Facebook
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience juggling multiple clients and projects at once
- Strong Mac skills (and learning new software doesn’t give you cold sweats)
- Experience running online campaigns that earned great results and aligned with your customers’ KPIs
- Setting up and managing all types of digital campaigns (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads)
You can boost your chances if…
- You have multiple branding or website projects under your belt
- You’re a whiz with search engine optimization, social media management, or email marketing
- You know the difference between SMM, SEM, SEO, Programmatic, and PPC, as well as when to use and recommend each tactic for a specific client
- You know how to recommend media budgets and optimize campaigns
- You know the ins and outs of media planning and buying
We have some perks you’ll love.
- We’ll give you a fully loaded Mac to use.
- We keep sane hours but pay overtime (we know nobody works for free).
- Extracurricular activities include monthly birthday celebrations, potlucks, beer-o-clocks, and games nights.
- We’re an easy-going team and we have each other’s backs. It’s the full package, and all we’re missing is you. Bring your ideas and your A-game. Together we’ll make awesome things.
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below. If we think you have what it takes, we’ll give you a call and set up an interview.