Habit is a crack team of creatives, web developers, software engineers, marketing specialists, and wayfinding experts. We’re an agency that builds brands, websites, marketing strategies, and signage systems for clients big and small. And we think you should join us.
We need a marketing coordinator.
Your job is to handle a roster of assigned clients and keep them happy by identifying marketing opportunities, implementing all marketing initiatives, managing each project’s timeline and budget, and coordinating projects with our team. The type of projects you’d manage would vary but could include websites, marketing campaigns, and branding.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Researching and making recommendations for online advertising campaigns and marketing strategies
- Conducting keyword research for Google Ads SEM and SEO
- Scheduling and managing social media content and profiles for multiple clients
- Developing and engaging on social media for a variety of clients
- Tracking, measuring, and reporting online marketing results for a variety of clients on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Making recommendations for campaign improvements based on data and campaign progress or results
- Collaborating and brainstorming marketing strategies with the marketing team
- Coordinating and managing projects both internally and externally
- Analyzing data on Google Analytics and on digital and traditional campaigns to make recommendations for improvements
- Updating clients’ websites with content on WordPress and SquareSpace
- Setting up email marketing campaigns, including automation through MailChimp
- Identifying opportunities for your clients to use our services to improve their marketing efforts
- Coordinating with vendors on quotes, production and quality control
- Managing client projects from start to finish, including making sure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Forming and maintaining great relationships with clients
- Creating and managing project schedules or Gantt Charts
- Billing client projects and recording expenses
- Setting up and reporting in Google Analytics
You have some great personal qualities, like…
- The know-how to manage multiple projects at the same time
- The perfect combination of high-level thinker and detail-oriented do-er
- The ability to work closely with clients and vendors in a way that leaves everyone happy with the outcome
- The confidence to work one-on-one with assigned clients
- The ability to interpret and communicate clients’ needs and goals to our team members
- A knack for problem solving and organization
- Effective time management skills
- Eagerness to learn new tools and techniques that’ll get the best results
- The flexibility to positively respond to our clients’ and our team’s changing needs
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to both fly solo and work collaboratively as part of a team
Your resume includes…
- Post-secondary education in marketing or communications (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with market research, email marketing, social media, running digital campaigns
- Strong Mac skills (and learning new software doesn’t give you cold sweats)
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- You have project or account management experience
- You have some branding or website projects under your belt
You can boost your chances if…
- You have your certifications in Google Ads (Search, Display, Video), Google Analytics, Twitter Flight School, and Facebook Blueprint
- Experience setting up and managing advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Ads that earned great results
- Expertise in SMM, SEM, SEO, and PPC, as well as the knowledge of when to use and recommend each tactic for a specific client
- You know all the ins and outs of media planning and buying
- You have experience with traditional advertising
- You get movie and pop culture references (bonus points if you know who said, “She doesn’t even go here!”)
We have some perks you’ll love.
We’ll give you a fully loaded Mac to use. We also offer a competitive benefits package: vision, dental, massages, private rooms in the hospital, you name it. We keep sane hours but pay overtime (we know nobody works for free). And we work in an easily accessible office in the Bonnie Doon area, and there’s plenty of free parking.
We work hard, but we play hard, too. Extracurricular activities include monthly birthday celebrations, potlucks, beer-o-clocks, games nights, and epic battles on the foosball tables. All we’re missing is you. Bring your ideas and your A-game, and together we’ll make awesome things.
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below. If we think you have what it takes, we’ll give you a call and set up an interview.