Habit is a crack team of creatives, web developers, software engineers, marketing specialists, and wayfinding experts. We’re an agency that builds brands, websites, and marketing strategies for clients big and small. And we think you should join us.
We need a marketing strategist.
Your job is to handle a roster of assigned clients and keep them happy by identifying marketing opportunities, implementing all marketing initiatives, managing each project’s timeline and budget, and coordinating each project with our team. The type of projects you’d manage would vary but could include websites, marketing campaigns, and branding.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Conducting third-party research, keyword research, and competitive analysis
- Conducting keyword research for Google Ads SEM and SEO
- Developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies
- Creating and recommending media buys based on a client’s goals
- Media buying and coordinating with traditional and broadcast media
- Setting up, managing, and optimizing online campaigns on all platforms (Google Ads, programmatic, and social media)
- Analyzing data on Google Analytics and on digital and traditional campaigns to make recommendations for improvements
- Conducting ongoing marketing analysis, performance optimization, and reporting
- Tracking, measuring, and reporting on online marketing results for a variety of clients on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Identifying, communicating, and implementing changes to online campaigns
- Identifying opportunities for your clients to use our services to improve their marketing efforts
- Managing client projects from start to finish, including making sure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Forming and maintaining great relationships with clients
- Coordinating with vendors on quotes, production, and quality control
- Quoting and creating workback schedules or Gantt Charts
- Billing client projects and recording expenses
- Setting up email marketing campaigns, including automation and lead generation campaigns
- Setting up and reporting in Google Analytics
- Posting and managing social media properties on behalf of our clients
- Pitching marketing strategies in both formal and informal settings
- Occasionally updating content on WordPress and Squarespace websites
You have some great personal qualities, like…
- The know-how to manage multiple projects at the same time
- The perfect combination of high-level thinker and detail-oriented do-er
- A knack for problem solving and organization
- The ability to understand complex problems quickly and explain them to others simply
- Effective time management skills
- The ability to work closely with clients and vendors in a way that leaves everyone happy with the outcome
- The confidence to work directly with customers in both informal and presentation settings
- Eagerness to learn new tools and techniques that’ll get the best results
- The confidence to work one-on-one with assigned clients
- The flexibility to positively respond to our clients’ and our team’s changing needs
- The ability to interpret and communicate clients’ needs and goals to our team members
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to both fly solo and work collaboratively as part of a team
Your resume includes…
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- A diploma or degree from a post-secondary marketing or communications program
- Experience with inbound marketing, market research, and email marketing
- Certification in Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook Blueprint
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong Mac skills (and learning new software doesn’t give you cold sweats)
- Experience running online campaigns that earned great results and aligned with your customers’ KPIs
- Setting up and managing all types of digital campaigns (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads)
You can boost your chances if…
- You have some project management experience
- You have some branding or website projects under your belt
- You’re a whiz with search engine optimization, social media management, or email marketing
- You know the difference between SMM, SEM, SEO, Programmatic, and PPC, as well as when to use and recommend each tactic for a specific client
- You know how to recommend media budgets and optimize campaigns
- You know all the ins and outs of media planning and buying
- You have experience working in the life sciences industry
- You have experience with traditional advertising
- You get movie and pop culture references (bonus points if you know who said, “She doesn’t even go here!”)
We have some perks you’ll love.
We’ll give you a fully loaded Mac to use. We also offer a competitive benefits package: vision, dental, massages, private rooms in the hospital, you name it. We keep sane hours but pay overtime, because we know nobody works for free.
We work hard, but we play hard, too. Extracurricular activities include monthly birthday celebrations, lunch club, Friday beer-o-clock, games nights, and more (you’ll have to join up if you want to know more!).
All we’re missing is you. Bring your ideas and your A-game, and together we’ll make awesome things.
Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com or use the form below. If we think you have what it takes, we’ll give you a call and set up an interview.