Habit is a crack team of creatives, web developers, software engineers, marketing specialists, and wayfinding experts. We’re an agency that builds brands, websites, advertising campaigns, and signage systems for clients big and small. And we think you should join us.
We need a web developer.
You’ll be developing software that we use in-house and for our clients. That means you’ll be asked to design and optimize databases, develop front end user experiences, provide debugging and quality assurance, and solve any problems we run into along the way.
You have plenty of great personal qualities, like…
- The ability to work as part of a team
- An eye for detail
- Multi-tasking skills
- A positive attitude when faced with a project’s changing needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Your resume includes…
- 3–5 years of experience
- The ability to write clean, fast, well-documented code
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, including cross-browser issues
- Experience with modern PHP development
- Experience with SQL
- Experience using git to manage your code
- Experience with WordPress, including developing themes and plugins
(Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to be an expert in every area. If you think this might be a good fit for you, go ahead and apply!)
You can boost your chances if…
- Experience with Laravel / Codeigniter
- You have UX design experience
- You have experience with Single Page App development with frameworks like Ember or Vue.js
- You have experience with low-level languages like C or C++
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below. If we think you have what it takes, we’ll give you a call and set up an interview.