Branding is what makes you different, recognizable, loved by customers and employees alike. But what makes up a good brand? And how do you know if yours is one of the good ones?
To help answer these questions, let’s talk to small business owner Little Bobby.
Let’s recap. A brand is the feeling people have about your product, service, or company. To ensure that feeling lines up with who you really are, your messaging needs to:
- help customers understand why your business matters, and
- help employees understand how their role in the company helps it succeed.
And your visual identity needs to:
- influence the customer’s first impression of your business;
- instantly tell customers who the brand belongs to;
- feel like part of the same whole; and
- communicate a specific tone.
With these pieces in place, you have the foundation for a strong brand. Now it’s time to put your business in front of the right people and start getting your name out there!
Want to talk branding? Give us a shout at hello@habitHQ.ca.